Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In the beginning...

So, this is about my 3rd or 4th attempt at a blog...I'm hoping to keep this one updated as opposed to forgetting it exists.  So, a brief introduction...I'm a relatively new veterinarian...I graduated in May 2008.  I work at a feline-only clinic, so I get to play with cats all day.  In my free time, I like to read, play video games, play with my own cats, and be all crafty-like.  Most of my reading is fantasy or science fiction, although I do plenty of reading for work as well.  Likewise, most of the video games I play are fantasy...my main obsession there is Final Fantasy XI, which is a MMORPG...or basically an online game.  Craft-wise, I used to make a lot of dreamcatchers and jewelry, and I'm hoping to get back into this now that I'm out of school and have some semblence of free time on my hands.  Maybe actually try to sell something online if I can find people who like what I make.  Other hobbies include watching movies, listening to music, scuba diving, following college football, and sleeping (it's an art ;) ).  

So there you have it...me in a nutshell.  Hopefully, there will be more posts to follow this one up in the near future...until then, good luck and godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. I miss my crafts. Someday I hope to have enough free time to do them again - someday, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete