Thursday, March 19, 2009

What else could go wrong...

It's been a day so far.  Good things:  I got my lazy butt to the gym this morning and had a good workout.  I also managed to eat pretty healthy today, minus the one glass of soda I had.  Go me.  At least the bad things for the day are just online, lol.  

Short explanation: in Final Fantasy XI (FFXI), you have groups, kinda like clubs or organizations, called Linkshells.  Most linkshells have events doing what is called end-game, or basically the big bad monsters that take more than a few people to kill and take a lot of organization.  Well, we had one such event tonight and everything went wrong.  People didn't do what they were supposed to, people died, it wasn't pretty.  So that got cut short.  Boo -.-;  Then, my friends wanted to get some experience points afterwards (those help you level up in the game - you get them by killing monsters), and we all got eaten by monsters on the way to our camp.  All in all a bad night online.  But it could be worse!  At least it's just a game :)

Back to work tomorrow...I love my job, I really really do, but I'm not looking forward to the next couple weeks...I only have 2.5 days off in the next 14 days.  At least one of those days is just going into the clinic twice to check on the cats there, but it still kills the day.  There isn't much useful to do in the 5-6 hours between the two visits...plus, I live 30 minutes from the clinic, so there's an extra 2 hours for just the driving, plus the gas...ugh.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment